Permanent Make Up in Parrish, Ellenton, and Palmetto
Permanent Make Up Offers a safe and natural look to your daily make up routine. During the Permanent Make Up session, the pigment goes into the skins dermal layer. The end result is waterproof color that is hassle-free and always looks like you just applied it! You can feel confident knowing your technician (Luzma) is highly trained in the application of Permanent Make Up. Our pigments and equipment are all FDA approved, and only purchased through reputable dealers.
Permanent Eyeliner is for the person who wants their eyes to stand out, or just tired of ending the day with smudged eyeliner. It can be as subtle as just a thin line to enhance eyelashes or medium to thick that will define your eyes. Most clients want brown, dark brown or black, but we also offer fashion colors like blue, green or violet upon request.
All Permanent Make Up can require more than one session. We include 1 touch-up visit within 4-6 weeks to determine your work is complete.
Be prepared for the initial color to be intensified, and darker than what your final outcome will be. You will start to see this transition, as the skin exfoliates.
- We recommend not to make any social plans for a day or two after your session. The skin can be sensitive, and you may notice some redness or minimal swelling during the first two days.
- Please DO NOT wear mascara to a eyeliner session. Your technician will have a eyeliner pencil to confirm what you would like for your end result.
- If this is for a eyebrow session, we require you come in 2 days prior for a waxing. This enables us to work with and enhance any eyebrow hair. This will leave you with a more natural end result. You can return to your normal waxing routine after 2 weeks.
- DO NOT wear contact lenses within 48 hours following your eyeliner session.
- Following a eyeliner session, as a precaution we recommend that you have someone available to drive you home.
Post Care Instructions
- Proper care following your session is necessary to achieve best results.
- Ice packs with a protected cloth may be applied as necessary to reduce swelling.
- Cotton tipped applicators may be used to gently cleanse the eye area.
- No make up applied in the tattoo area for 3 days. After a eyeliner session we recommend treating yourself to a new tube of mascara! Please wait 1 week before using any mascara.
- Itching is normal. Please DO NOT pick, peel or scratch the treated area, as this could cause uneven healing.
- Do not expose the area to direct shower spray, skin cremes or ointments for 3 days. ( unless discussed with your technician)
- Do not expose healing skin to direct sun, tanning beds, hot tubs, saltwater, or chlorinated pools for 2 weeks after your session.
Long Term Care
- Use a good sunscreen daily. Over exposure to the sun may cause fading to your permanent make up.
- If you are planning on any chemical exfoliation or cosmetic medical procedures, please inform them of your cosmetic tattoo.
- Enjoy your new look , and the extra time you will now have during your morning make up routine!